Stone masonry in Wrexham
New build development for private client in Marford, designed by Wrexham architect Brian Lloyd. We supplied buff sandstone cills for all of the windows and sandstone plinth course. Sandstone steps to all the entrances plus large sandstone house name plaque for the main gateway.
Trevalyn Hall: Rossett
Trevalyn Hall in Rossett was built in 1576 by John Trevor. It is now a Grade II* listed building. We supplied the stone work for the orangery; we supplied sandstone plinth course, quoins for the corners and topped it off with copings and beautiful turned sandstone finials. We also supplied a hand carved coat of arms for the gable.
Also during the project a 16th century fireplace was discovered in the upstairs bedroom. Sadly the left hand jamb was missing but we were able to replace it with a matching jamb made out of local Cefn sandstone.
Harvey Homes: Woodlands, Rossett
New build development built by developers, Harvey Homes and designed by Wrexham architect Brian Lloyd.
We supplied red sandstone cills for all of the windows and sandstone plinth course around the entire house. We also supplied all the stone work to the boundary walls and gateway comprising of curved chamfered coping, and two large gatepost caps.
Infantry junior leaders battalion memorial: Cae Glas Park, Oswestry
Supplied and fixed the memorial. The cap of the memorial had a hand carved bayonet.